- Forest Berry trio pendant £4,500
- Berry cluster bangle £9,400
- Berry ring with akoya pearl £2,200
- Berry ring with turquoise £2,700
- Berry ring with pink bead £2,800
- Berry double ring £6,300
- Berry large cluster ring £19,500
- Berry medium cluster ring £15,500
- Berry trio jacket earrings £7,900
- Berry trio earrings £8,800
- Berry large cluster earrings £26,000
- Berry ear jacket £2,600
Drawing its design inspiration from tantalising sweets, so beautiful you could almost eat them, the Berry collection captures the spirit of the House of David Morris at its most fun and playful. The three soft pastel colours used in the collection – turquoise, pearl and pink beads – form its chromatic backdrop, with the warm tones of each bead set in rose gold and boasting a pink sapphire flower in its centre, a nod to the House’s brand colour.
Each piece is cleverly designed to be mixed and matched, stacked and styled in any way that the wearer desires; the perfect accessory for any look, whilst adding a touch of colour and a modern twist.