- Forest Berry Bangle £6,500
- Forest Berry Bangle with chrysoprase £6,900
- Forest Berry Twisted Bangle with chrysoprase £6,900
- Forest Berry Cluster Bangle £6,400
- Forest Berry ring with onyx £2,700
- Forest Berry ring with lapis lazuli £2,700
- Forest Berry ring with chrysoprase £2,800
- Forest Berry ring with Akoya pearl £2,300
- Forest Berry double ring £6,300
- Forest Berry medium cluster ring £15,500
- Forest Berry trio earrings £8,800
- Forest Berry large cluster earrings £26,000
Drawing its design inspiration from tantalising sweets, so beautiful you could almost eat them, the Berry collection captures the spirit of the House of David Morris at its most fun and playful. The three soft pastel colours used in the collection – turquoise, pearl and pink beads – form its chromatic backdrop, with the warm tones of each bead set in rose gold and boasting a pink sapphire flower in its centre, a nod to the House’s brand colour.
Each piece is cleverly designed to be mixed and matched, stacked and styled in any way that the wearer desires; the perfect accessory for any look, whilst adding a touch of colour and a modern twist.